Saturday, August 27, 2011

GateKeepers - Anyone know anything about them?

We need your help on this one - Does anyone know anything about the GATEKEEPERS Organization? Please comment below or send me an email. She needs your help!

John MacHaffie

===========================================================

Dear John,

If this is all what I think it is, then the information MUST be made public. I will help with any information.

Unfortunately, we (my husband & I) need your intelligence assistance .

In April, we joined a network of supposedly high level folks, in order to have our mortgage foreclosure taken care of. To make a long story short, we were required to sign much documentation...none of which would have any bearing on present circumstance. I brought in a friend, who also paid the required dues of $15,000.00 cash money. My friend paid the same. We cashed in our gold to do this, my husband's pension. My friend cashed in his military payment for injuries sustained during the Viet Nam War.

I was ill when I joined and they know this, but I became close to actual death. Although we were NEVER told we MUST recruit, we are being told that we agreed to do so. They are saying (applicable to both me and my friend) that illness has no effect upon our commitment.We still must continue to recruit. They knew I joined because I was sick and unable to do the job myself. But that is not all, There is a host of other stupid and moronic issues that make no sense. They even told us that if ONE of our leaders leaves for any reason, anyone below them are history...like we never paid $15,000.

I have a feeling this is a psyops operation from the start. They build you up and tear you down and then ask you to BEG for forgiveness by agreeing to whatever they said one did. Well. I have refused to go along and I have got myself in big trouble...yet not over any real issue. We have good reason to believe that the "leader" over me has also got into trouble. His home was saved nearly a year ago. Now suddenly the home will be sold to the Sheriff's sale.

Poof knows as I asked him his opinion. He said follow my gut.

I need to know something definite. I will not allow this to rest. We had many others wanting in, yet I put them off as I did not want others to be scammed.

Here is my question: being that you have connections to lots of Intel, do you know anyone who might be able to find out anything about this organization called GateKeepers? I am able to provide additional info, if necessary.Supposedly, the organization is world wide and has been around since the late thirties or early 40's. THERE IS NOTHING ON THE INTERNET. I have received information which pretty much assures me that if I am not careful, I might be murdered...so please be careful.

My best to you and yours. I pray for you every day. I feel good that the IQD with revalue soon. Okie was not wrong.

With much fondness, I remain

Sincerely,

XXXXX


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately there are TWO DIFFERENT GROUPS claiming to be THE GATE KEEPERS

The group Tim Turner and Nathan Peachey have claimed in the past to be affiliated with ARE IMPOSTORS AND ARE THERE TO COLLECT MONEY PERIOD!!!

IT APPEARS THIS POOR WOMAN HAS BEEN ANOTHER VICTIM

Anonymous said...

To 8/27/11 10:21 a,m.

For all I know, Tim Turner's group could be one in the same, just two separate "divisions." I got in by being recommended by someone I had known for quite a while. This group is slick, as they know stuff about you that you have not shared with anyone.

The most horrible part is their attempt to brainwash, intimidate, tear you down, then mould the new member into what is acceptable to them. No matter what one says, they will beg to differ, even if you quote one of them, they will tell you that you are "untrainable" like an old dog. The new members are told to never disagree with their leaders.

The requirement is that members be Christians, while they pretend to be devout followers of Christ. After paying the $15,000.00 the torture begins and never lets up. Get this...if the person who broght someone in under them, leaves for any reason, all the people under him/her are kicked out and lose the entire $15,000. Knowing this (this fact was not disclosed initially) they expect members to recruit daily. Being one who believes in the teachings of Jesus and our creator, I refuse to go along, just as I refuse to kiss their rear ends.

Even though no one comes right out to say that if you buck the system, that they will kill you, the implication is so totally clear that is what they want their members to believe.

If anyone is involved or has been involved in any way, and with to contact me, John MacHaffie knows where I am. What they are doing is criminal. In California last week I read about the mortgage scammers who were shut down. The GateKeepers are no different. Perhaps the F.B.I. might want to know about this organization. They do go after individuals who cheat others & I am sure the I.R.S. would like to know about all the cash which is sent through the United Parcel Service ONLY.

I thank you for your remarks. I trusted someone I had known & trusted. It took me months to decide. The deciding factor was I became so ill that I could no longer defend my mortgage position by myself. I could find no lawyers here who would admit to the truth. As it turns out, all does not appear lost concerning our home.