Saturday, February 25, 2012

David Wilcock Update: "Something Big Is About to Happen" - namely the mass arrests..

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

David Wilcock Update: "Something Big Is About to Happen" - namely the mass arrests..
Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 25-Feb-2012 07:01:09

.
UPDATE FRIDAY 2/24 -- YOU CAN DO YOUR PART!
I'm here in Hawaii and am about to start a 16-hour CONVERGENCE lecture weekend -- my most ambitious ever, with 1175 slides in total, meaning I have to do 73 slides an hour to stay on schedule. I'm very excited about it -- there is a lot to talk about!
The Internet is exploding with lists of major financial industry CEOs who are resigning, mostly just within the last month. The silence from the mainstream media about this is deafening.
I have heard there are 10 different cases in the US, on a very high level, and they've already fled to Brazil and Paraguay. These are NOT in the lists circulating on the internet -- at least not yet.
This only adds further evidence to support the idea that "Something Big Is About to Happen" -- namely the mass arrests of so many conspirators.
I have heard leaks from the inside that the "Next 9/11" is being planned for February 26th. The negative elite are hoping to bring America to its knees by doing something that will turn the power off so it can never come back on.
I consider it very highly unlikely that these plans will succeed, due to the remarkable number of "Divine Interventions" that have been happening lately to throw off any and all attempts to start World War III.
I do believe ETs / Angelic humans are real, and apparently the rules have changed radically.
John Kettler has recently stepped forward and is giving incredible testimony that supports what I've been tracking for the last year and a half on this website with the "China's October Surprise" story. Kerry Cassidy's recent interview with him is fascinating.
Over 40 different attempts to start World War III have been thwarted in the last 2 months by "impossible" means.
For example: three different times the Israelis and Palestinians have tried to have an all-out shooting war, but their guns jammed on the battlefield. Then when they took them back to the gunnery range, they worked just fine.
Why do you guys think you will be allowed to destroy the United States power grid on February 26th with all the other signs that this is Game Over?
Anyway, I hope you all have a nice weekend. Meditate on the positive and stay peaceful and centered to help offset any possibility that this nefarious plan will succeed. I highly doubt it has even the slightest chance of doing anything.
I thank you again for your continuing support!
Oh, by the way... I had to laugh as I logged in to write this update and AGAIN got a synchronicity. This time the hit counter was at 218555. I have to be timed down to the second for this to work, but consciously I have no idea!

No comments: