Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NEW VIDEO OF BUILDING 7 DEMOLITION CHARGES

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

NEW VIDEO OF BUILDING 7 DEMOLITION CHARGES
Posted By: Journey [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 25-Apr-2012 05:06:08

Hi All,
I found this Utube link over at my free energy forum, EVGRAY.
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before. AS far as I know it hasn't since I keep a pretty close watch here at RMN.
If it has then it can't hurt I suppose to refresh our memories.
The claim is that it was footage shot on an old digital video cam that was lost then found recently I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Trj_5J02k&feature=related
You can clearly the charges going off and popping the windows out then the structure falls.
Journey 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting. Never seen that footage before.