Thursday, August 30, 2012

OPEN LETTER TO KING JUAN CARLOS OF SPAIN FROM HIS DISTANT COUSIN ERASMUS OF AMERICA AUGUST 30, 2012 4 PM


Dear King Juan Carlos Of Spain, Distant Cousin Of Mine If I Am Correct - Erasmus Of America
 
      I am creating quite a stir in America. Obama in our White House has mounted plans for a massive military takeover of America planned at this stage for October, 2012.
according to a retired U.S. Army Major General and other credible military intelligence sources. The estimated murder of American citizens by Obama will at low count be
around 25 million slaughtered American citizens up to a sickening maybe 100-150 million Americans murdered by Obama before it is over. I had spent eleven calendar years in military academies and many years also in military intelligence activities. The American people were defenseless before the well planned Obama military buildup. I could not just sit back and let the American people be led into the biggest military slaughter in the history of the human race. I looked at what assets I could muster and having no standing army, I resorted to a startling hand of international law and national and international economics to place obstacles in Obama's path so he could not carry out his plan of mass murder of the American people starting in October, 2012.  Just to let you know that your distant cousin here is not dumb, my mother had been rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to her time and entered a state university without prior formal education after self-educating herself. Her grandmother had taught her how to read and write since she was a child actress and had no time for formal education. I apparently had scored the highest I.Q. rating of any military cadet ever entering one prestigious military academy here in America. And in Wash., D.C. I shocked the testing source when I scored according to them an I.Q. rating of "beyond scientific measurement" and they said one of the two highest I.Q. ratings ever tested in Wash., D.C. Just to let you know that us royal cousins are not really dumb at all and qualified to lead our people if necessary. By the way, I think you got a great military education the way you got yourself trained in all aspects of military operations and branches of the Spanish military. Maybe someday if Europe is threatened, we can combine our military skills and stop Europe from being ruined by a global war, etc.  
     Now down to the business at hand. I descend from a recent branch of the royal line of France the Rothschilds thought they had successfully murdered off in the 19th century. This French royal line outwitted the Rothschilds, secretly moved to America, and now there are many of us in America who descend from this branch of the French royal line they thought they had successfully wiped out. They settled in America with a small fortune for them left from this French royal line hidden that the Rothschilds did not know of their secret royal funds still intact. For political reasons, I cannot yet openly admit the entire French royal line background, but you can probably figure out the missing pieces if I tell you my great grandfather gave his six children all names from this French royal line the Rothschilds thought they had successfully murdered and wiped out. The first son was named Francis. The first daughter was named Frances which is the same name as the son had. My grandfather the next son was named Joseph. And if you saw the remaining names, you would grin as you would recognize right away what cousins we are of you in Spain. Any of us of recent European royal descent are all related to each other by intermarry of the lines and so in tradition I greet you as a "royal counsin" of mine. I haven't checked out your genealogical lineage to see how close we are related but we are all related to each other. When Francis died young, my grandfather Joseph became head of the line and I am his only male descendant so I am head of the line. 
     Trying to save 25 million up to 150 million Americans from being slaughtered by Obama who is not legally an American citizen nor was born in America, but he is a fanatical Muslim and a fanatical Communist which is a very wicked combination for the current leader of America, I had to come up with some clever angle or else these countless millions of Americans would be mass slaughtered like helpless sheep before Obama and his assembled military mercenaries. I was always so successful in military intelligence because I was so unorthodox in strategy and tactics I seemed to win every time in objectives I was out to achieve in military intellience. I would come up with a plan the enemy would not know how to stop or win against. I was born with a gift for cunning which displays itself in law, science, engineering, military intelligence, etc. Same cunning but works in various professional fields as required. My logic showed me only one way to save the American people from colossal slaughter at the hands of Obama, so born with excessive daring, I did what logic told me must be done to save the American people from this massive slaughter military sources tell me cannot be stopped so many to most of the American people will have to end up dying under Obama. My tactics by this logic has already altered the playing field for Obama. Already I have received secret word of more and more federal personnel switching from Obama to support of me. They don't want to be part of the massive slaughter of American citizens under Obama. If enough switch, I guess no one will be left to arrest and try for high treason against America. And then of course after convicton executed for high treason planning to kill off millions of Americans for Obama. Wash., D.C. is totally corrupt as easily demonstrated. Obama was caught on videotape telling a meeting of Americans that he was not born in Hawaii but in Kenya when explaining why he thought foreigners coming to America should be given all the identical legal rights as those born in America. And all over the internet are copies of his college I.D. listing him as a foreign exchange student, not an American citizen. The Democratic Partyt pretends that Obama can legally run for the White House whereas the U.S. Constitution clearly lists that he cannot run for President of America. And the Republicas are too politically cowardly to try and forbid him from running for the White House. Since this demonstrates that Wash., D.C. has zero legal integrity towards its U.S. Constitution and refuses to enforce the terms of its national law called the U.S. Constitution, let me tell you a secret of Wash., D.C. how Wash., D.C. secretly destroyed the potential of Spain to ever again be a world colonial power and this act was an act of war against the royal line of Spain as well as Spain itself as a nation.
      Remember how the villain nation of Spain blew up the U.S. battleship Maine in Havana Harbor on Feb. 15, 1898? That gave Wash., D.C. the legal excuse to declare war on Spain and take away from Spain Cuba, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Phillippines! The Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon in top secret discussion mentioned how Wash., D.C blew up the U.S. Maine to create a legal excuse to start a war with Spain. The same kind of military tricks Hilter liked to use to start wars with nations he wanted to conquer. The Joint Chiefs of Staff made a bad mistake. They placed a copy of the report quoting what they said in the wrong stack and it got declassified as public record. Wash., D.C. blew up the U.S. Maine, not Spain, and laughed at Spain for being dumb enough to fall for Washington military tricks. Okay royal cousin, time to teach Wash., D.C. a Spanish trick or two not to mess with the future of Spain as a nation. Back me your distant royal cousin and I will checkmate Obama while you gain a powerful friend in America who will be of invaluable help to the future of the economy of Spain and other national interests of Spain. Us royal cousins need to back each other up occasionally when justified for our nation  and people. I have a hunch back me and your royal line will become very popular in Spain for standing up for Spain when Wash., D.C. planned by their blowing up of the U.S. Maine in 1898 to make sure that Spain could never again arise in history as a colonial or world power.
     I would appreciate a short term loan or gift from you of at least $2 to $5 million for my Omni Law drive in America. I have legally notified Wash., D.C. that if this is not passed  by Nov. 6, 2012, I will formally secede the Confederate States of America from the federal union forever. I got the authority from three branches of the descendant  Jefferson Davis family for the Confederate Government which never legally surrendered to the federal union according to the legal terms of the Confederate Constitution. Also, a British Commonwealth Parliament had long ago sent a secret letter of diplomatic recognition that the Confederate States of America under international law had never legally surrendered the Confederate Government nor Confederate nation to Wash., D.C. They also recognized that I was the lawful President of the Provisional Government of the Confederate States of America. Under Confederate authority, I have already started appointing secret ambassadors to governments I intend to deal with. My instructions have already been given. The first nation to be dealt with will be France because this is required under international law. The proof of the credentials of this secret ambassador to France will be the delivery of the technology of how to build the Soviet-era Doomsday Bomb. I got this years ago from a defector from the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies. When the French military see this, they know they will be able to easily take back from Wash., D.C. the entire Louisiana Purchase in exchange they agree to back the immediate national independence of the Confederate States of America at the same time. I will be the President in power of the Confederate States of  America and will use this leverage to save the American people in the 50 states of America from being mass slaughtered by Obama and co-traitors in Wash., D.C. But as I have already stated if Obama tries to engineer a civil war in America, I intend to see he is arrested, tried and executed for high treason against America. Also, any leaders in Wash., D.C. who back him.
      Obama has been secretly sabotaging what is referred to as the realignment of foreign  currencies also referred to in America as the RV of foreign currencies. He had to do this to set up his planned collapse of the American economy in October, 2012. He had to cut off social security checks, welfare checks, food stamps, etc. in October, 2012 to incite the American people to civil war. Then he declares martial law, kills off millions of Americans, and is dictator of America for life. And America will exist as a nation no longer being turned over in ownership to various foreign nations he already has secret deals with. A Russian expert has displayed on the internet one of the current projected maps of America divided up in ownership between foreign nations. Obama is a Communist and Muslim and has a fanatical hatred of the American people is why he wants to do this. I plan for the Confederate Government to end up the new national government of America if he tries this and with all 50 states if they want to join the Confederate States of America as free states under it.
      I had to pull a maneuver of law so I had the true legal claim to the Louisiana Purchase as well as the land of the Confederate States of America. With this block of land not legally owned by Wash., D.C., I could pull fancy maneuvers that would end up throwing Obama out of power and saving the American people from massive slaughter under the madman Obama. My French royal line has legal authority to take charge over the issue of the Louisiana Purchase which made America a powerful nation. I had to trick Wash., D.C. to sell back to my French royal line the legal claim to the Louisiana Purchase. They fell beautifully for my legal trap. They did not realize it, but under international law they sold me back legal claim to the title for the Louisiana Purchase years ago. But in law, I like to cover all the legal answers, so when they stole $25 billion from me a few years ago, I also maneuvered under law where they defaulted on payment for the Louisiana Purchase by stealing back from me the payment price for the Louisiana Purchase. A Jewish lawyer who had never lost in any state court lost when he faced me and the boy was in terrible emotional pain when he left that courtroom defeated for the first time in his legal career. I have also engineered other stunning legal upsets in law when required. I played upon the arrogance of Wash.,D.C. and pretended to be dumb under law until they fell for my legal bait which they did. I have legally airtight all legal claims to the Louisiana Purchase. If I sign it away to another nation, Wash., D.C. has lost national power and is finished worldwide as a power and will never have financial credit abroad every again if this happens. This bankrupt government will collapse from power and never arise as a national government again in America. I had been called "The Einstein of American Economics" and knowing how national economics works, I set up the economic trap that would bankrupt Wash., D.C. forever if Obama tried to crash the American economy in October, 2012 as he had planned. Correct economics can defeat any army in the world if done right. With no money, Obama will have no army and the boy will be executed by rage of the American people once they get their hands on him.
     By the way, my royal cousin back me now and I should be able to arrange that the RV of foreign currencies will go through swiftly after that. A high banking source secretly got word to me how Obama had been sabotaging the RV in order to strangle the American economy. Banking sources knew that the RV would trigger off prosperity in America, in Spain (your nation!). France, Greece, and other hurting nations across the world. Even China should have a strong rebound to their national economy with the RV. Russia also! Even Middle East oil countries would have far better world oil markets with money that buys, not money that is worthless.
      When all the dust politically settles in America, I already know that I will end up being the economic czar of America until the economic crisis in America is over and the American economy mass booming with prosperity again. My Omni Law will be passed and this creates the legal oversight committee over Wash., D.C. that stops the corruption and high treason now mass dominating the American economy through Wash., D.C.. America will skyrocket in prosperity and help lift Europe up into great prosperity with it. I get backing from Spain now when it is timely to prevent the potential slaughter of 25 million Americans up to maybe a wild but realistic figure of mass murder even as high as 150 million Americans murdered if that madman Obama has his way, I will be a powerful friend of Spain for this. With me on your side, watch the economy of Spain skyrocket with my help.
      Okay, I have at times been called "The Einstein of American Economics." But why? Let me give you a brief capsule version of my economic background. I studied with a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein to be teaching the only true economic science in the 20th Century. I studied with a London economist of Russian noble background who taught Czarist Economics. People don't realize it due to liberal censorship of taught economics, but under the last Czar of Russia, Russia had the fastest growing economy in the world. Except the Communist Revolution in Russia in 1917 derailed it, Russia was growing so fast in economic growth that by 1972, Russia was scheduled to be twice as rich as America as a nation and the Russian people maybe the richest people on earth in human history. The last Czar of Russia was brilliant in economics using a teaching of Jesus Christ how to run a national economy and it worked! The Czar was also setting up the first taxfree government of any nation for that time. However, his talents in warfare was not equal to his economic brains and with Kaiser military intelligence intercepting all his secret military commands, Kaiser Germany found it easy to defeat the Czarist Army of Russia. As you know for Spain, you have to protect your transmitted military commands and your general war plans in time of war or else the enemy finds it easy to defeat you instead of you defeating the enemy. As the famous book of political science called "The Prince" said around 500 years ago, any ruler regardless of how good at economics, if he was not also good at military, would in the end find of no value to be good at economics as war would oust him and his economic leadership out of power. This Czarist Economics has some very smart angles to it! I studied with a brilliant economist in industrial economics or how to turn any nation into an industial giant of the world. This economics was not taught in any economic schools of the West, only by him. Another economist taught a trick way of how to set up a new monetary system overnight and have the money with full purchasing power the first moment set up with no needed support from banks or foreign governments. His system was tested and it worked great. Another economist taught all the ways to boom the economy with Lincoln Greenbacks. Another economist taught all the tricks or corruption practiced through Federal Reserve Banking and other versions of corrupt reserve banking in the world. I pioneered several new branches of economic science including how to massively increase the purchasing power of money through making engineering a branch of applied economic science. Thomas Edison suggested how to do this, but the economists never noticed what he said. I massively studied military intelligence records of America and other nations of the world. This taught secrets of national economics they would not allow to be taught in the colleges of involved nations. I hated doing it as much of my personal interests were elsewhere, but forced myself to work 30 or more professional fields to have practical insight into national economics no other economist would have. Several of my most powerful discoveries in national economics were made by this approach. I was not personally comfortable because human nature is human nature. I would be successful and then quit the field when I was successful and had mastered knowledge from that field. My formula required me to ignore my own human nature and do what this formula said I should to learn all the practical angles to national economics not taught in the college courses of the world.
     I said all this to lead up to the following offer to you as King of Spain. When I have won in America, send one or two of your handpicked family to study economics with me. Much of what they will learn from me will be top secret and I will not agree to share some of my best economic discoveries with colleges or universities unless I change my mind later on. I will have them work with me as I set up key national and international economic policies. With this training, they will be the best economic leaders for Spain since it was founded as a nation. Your royal line will skyrocket the economy of Spain with the economic secrets I will teach to your two family members I will accept to work with me and learn my economic secrets.
      A finish to this open letter to you I am inviting the American people to copy and send all over America. Consider it a loan. I want if possible $2 million up to $5 million from you so I can head off this planned mass slaughter of the American people by our lunatic Obama  in the White House. The public I usually say send any payments intended for me made out to NIFI and sent to NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679.  But if Wash., D.C. tried to interfere with this payment, this would be basically a violation of international law and in effect an act of war against Spain. So write a personal letter to me as Erasmus of America c/o NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. Give me what ways you want me to contact you back. I will give you my regular name in life as Erasmus Of America is a pen name which was necessary for certain security reasons. I will give you banking information so you may have deposited direct in my banking account what amount you wish to. If Wash.,D.C. tries any delays or tricks on money deposited, your
Spanish Embassy in Wash., D.C. can file a diplomatic complaint that this is an outrage committed against Spain as a nation. Washington,D.C. gets uncomfortable fast when things get too hot for them.If I call you that they interfered with this loan from you, they are in a ton of trouble that will be in the world press.
      You may look at my proposed Omni Law on Nesara News, Look at their search box at the top left above the listing of archive reports and put in Omni Law. You will see copies of it. Put in Erasmus of America and you can read dozens of my recently released reports. I have a lot of people across America who want me to win and block this mass slaughter of America under Obama from happening. My tactics are unorthodox but with that system, I have consistently won in life against Soviet intelligence and other sources over the years.
         With Best Regards, Erasmus Of America at fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this guy. His website hasn't been updated in 10 months. A google search doesn't come up with anything. He sounds awfully important.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of bullet point summaries? Your supposed to be intellegent. Boring your readers with long winded articles are a turn off. To get your message across they should be short and to the point.

Anonymous said...

You stick to your bullet point summaries. This is an open letter to King Juan Carlos of Spain, not you. You shouldn't be reading other people's letters and complaining about them anyway. I don't see you complaining about Obama about to slaughter you and your family. Erasmus Of America, My Heroe!!! Love Erasmus Of America!!!

Anonymous said...

This Erasmus character is just a con man trying to squeeze money out of the sheeple. NIFI is the National Institute for Inventors. They claim they have inventions which would revolutionize the world but that the FBI and CIA have been trying to shut them down and have stolen money and destroyed their property. Sounds fishy to me. Go to Ripoffreport.com or Google NIFI.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Listen to the CIA operative here, and go to rippoffreports and see exactly what did happen. These guys will do anything to keep the people from joining up with Erasmus of America, but the people want what Erasmus of America has got, and that's everything good and to the betterment of mankind and their personal well-being and happiness and freedom.