Monday, June 10, 2013

ABOLISH THE IRS--- SENATOR TED CRUZ NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE CALL 1-800-655-3707

Subject: ABOLISH THE IRS--- SENATOR TED CRUZ NEEDS YOUR HELP PLEASE CALL 1-800-655-3707

FYI--- Senator Ted Cruz wants to abolish the IRS, he's asking for this message to be passed far and wide. Please call 1-800-655-3707

if the number doesn't work for the Canadian people then go through Skype as it just worked for me.


Thanks Diane:):):)



HOPEFULLY THE CRA WILL BE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other informative web site. The place else may just I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect approach?
I have a project that I am just now running on, and I have been
at the glance out for such info.

Feel free to visit my weblog: Louis Vuitton Pas Cher