Wednesday, June 12, 2013

DRAKE: FINAL WARNING

Dear Drake, Tannath, and Sunfire,

I warn you out of love to stop rebelling and spreading lies against God Jesus Christ, or you will spend your eternity in HELL, as God Jesus Christ has warned us about CONSTANTLY through His messengers, whom you have rejected time ad time again. You have already done enough damage to many souls by misguiding them with the lies of Lucifer and his fallen angels. There is little time left before God Jesus Christ Returns on His Second Coming with Judgement. Repent, repent, and repent of your sins before He Arrives to make Judgement. I write to you for your benefit and the benefit of mankind. You can ascend all you want, but you still will have to face God Jesus Christ for your sins like the rest of humanity:


"Those who scream at My Word in anger and declare that It comes from Satan will reside with the beast for eternity

Friday, May 24th, 2013 

My dearly beloved daughter, everywhere My Voice is heard, in every place, and in every temple dedicated to the adoration of God, there will be disruption. While many will pay homage to Me, to My Teachings, to My Church, when they hear My Voice, as It commands attention now, they will cover their ears.

My Voice will fall on deaf and stubborn souls. My Voice, My Word and My Call will be angrily rejected and spit out, as I Am persecuted for the last time on Earth. This is the final calling to draw God’s children into My Bosom, before My Second Coming and yet, many people, confused by the lies spread by demons, will turn away and reject My Mercy.

I will once again be rejected by those who reside in the House of God, the priests and all those who do not accept the Truth. The final insult to My Name will be seen by all of you shortly. Those of you who cover your eyes and walk around with blindfolds on your eyes will, eventually, see the Truth as it is being given to you at this time.

I cannot create schism within My Church, for then I would be denying Myself. My Body is the Church and It can never die, but It will be those within it, who will reject Me. Just as I was rejected the first time, they will, this time, try to destroy Me, before I come to bring the final salvation promised to man.

Man is weak. Man is ignorant and is not worthy of My Mercy. Man is stubborn. Man was given the Truth during My Time on earth, but still does not understand My Promise. My Return, in the Second Coming will be precipitated by the rejection of My final prophet. The prophet which has been sent to give you the final Word of God in order to prepare your souls, will suffer harshly. It is Me, Jesus Christ, you slander when you mock My Holy Word given to God’s prophet.  It is the Word of God, which is being given to prepare you for the battle with the antichrist, which you reject. By doing so, you destroy souls. You prevent these souls from entering My Paradise.

Those who say evil things about My Messages cannot justify their resentment, their anger or their logic, for they are full of error, which is born of the sin of pride. Soon the Truth will be difficult to discern from the lies by the new world organisation, which will present the pagan new world religion.

If you do not listen to Me now, you will be bullied into accepting this evil substitute. It will be dressed in a glittering, gold exterior. It will impress even the most devout amongst you and it will twist your allegiance to Me and will be admired by all. This is the religion which will convert atheists into believing in a great lie. No peace will come to those who follow this pagan abomination. Fear and loathing for each other will be manifested, where brother will fight brother and where the human race will be divided into two. One half will accept the twisted truth of this new world religion, which will be presided over by many churches, many faiths, as well as a large part of the Catholic Church. The other half will consist of those who truly love Me and who will remain faithful to the Truth.

When you do not accept the Truth – the Truth contained in the Holy Bible – you will live a lie. You will have no love left in your soul for Me if you accept the lies which will be fed to you.

And while My Word may seem like heresy today, as it was during My times on Earth, many of you will devour these Messages when you are starved of the Truth, when the antichrist will control your nations. You will crawl on your stomachs and scream out for Me. You, who blasphemed against Me, will want to cut out your tongues, for you will realise then how your words have insulted Me. I await this day patiently, but should you stand before Me and prevent Me from reaching out to souls, I will cut you down. Should you continue to blaspheme against Me, by declaring My Messages to be the work of the devil, then you will never be forgiven. For this is the greatest sin against God.

Remember that I come to God’s children this final time in order to fulfil My Father’s Covenant. His Will, can now be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Not one   amongst you can stop this from happening. Not one amongst you, though some of you hate Me, can prevent My Second Coming. Those who scream at My Word in anger and declare that it comes from Satan will reside with the beast for eternity.

Your Jesus

God the Father: I promised the world the Book of Truth and I never go back on My Holy Word

My dearest daughter, My beloved children are in disarray at this time. I wish to tell them, and especially those who doubt these Divine Messages given to you because I love them, that they must not fear.

Fear creates doubt. Doubt creates confusion. Confusion can lead to unease and, eventually, you will be blinded to the Truth. The Truth will never be easy to accept, for the Truth reveals the good and the bad. No one wants to hear the bad and rather than accept the direction given to the world through My Wishes humanity will cower in fear.

I send My prophets to remind you of My Infinite Love for every one of My precious children. I also send them to warn you of the obstacles, which will be placed before you by the evil one to take you away from Me. When I reveal these things, it is not to upset you, but to save you and to keep you from harm.

The Truth given to you in My Holy Book, the Bible, is there for you to see. Do not take it and create your own version, for it is not My Desire that you twist the Truth. I promised the world the Book of Truth and I never go back on My Holy Word. This I give you now, so that I can gather My children from the four corners of the Earth. My enemies will try to stop the spread of the contents in the Book of Truth. Do not allow them to distract you, as when this happens souls will be lost to Me.

Be thankful that I, your beloved Father, give you this great Gift, as you will need My Direction, especially now, as the antichrist will now be presented for the world to see. You will, through the Book of Truth, be shown how to protect your souls from the contamination he has planned to inflict upon the world. Every protection is being given to you to help save, not only your own souls, but the souls of billions.

The Remnant Army will be given the greatest powers to defeat the beast. It will be strong enough to do this, so never feel disheartened when My enemies try to prevent you from multiplying across all nations. Their power will be quashed and those who are weak and accept the lies, which will be presented to them, soon, in the Name of My Son, will be lost to Me. Only through your love for Me and My beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and by the Power of the Holy Spirit can all of My children be saved.

I will protect you and guard you at all times. Uplift your souls to Me through your allegiance to My Son and you will be given the most Glorious Gift of My New Paradise.

Let no one stop you from claiming your rightful Inheritance. Let no one stop you from fighting for the souls of all My children, for you are being given the Graces necessary to save even the souls of those who offend Me the most. 

I love you, children. I await your response to this Call from Heaven.

Your beloved Father"


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEOPARDY FOR CHRISTIANS.

This is an important test to see how well Christians understand their religion.

-------------------------------
Christian Facts for $100 Alex.

And the answer is:
He was born of a virgin,
associated with a star in the east,
walked on water,
healed the sick,
restored sight,
was crucified,
was dead for 3 days before being resurrected,
and lived about 5000 years ago.

Who was HORUS? CORRECT
-------------------------------
Christian Facts for $200 Alex.

And the answer is:
He was born of a virgin
on December 25th,
associated with a star in the east,
had 12 disciples,
performed miracles,
was dead for 3 days before being resurrected,
and lived about 3200 years ago.

Who was MITHRA? CORRECT
-------------------------------
Christian Facts for $300 Alex.

And the answer is:
He was born of a virgin
associated with a star in the east,
was the son of a carpenter,
was called the "Son of God",
performed miracles,
was resurrected,
and lived about 2900 years ago.

Who was KRISHNA? CORRECT
-------------------------------
Christian Facts for $400 Alex.

And the answer is:
He was born of a virgin
on December 25th,
was a traveling teacher,
turned water into wine,
was called the "Holy Child",
and lived about 2500 years ago.

Who was DIONYSUS? CORRECT
-------------------------------
Christian Facts for $500 Alex.

And the answer is:
He was an extraordinary man
that taught God was in each one of us
whose life story was twisted
and entertwined with the mythology
of Horus, Mithra, Krishna and Dionysus
by the likes of the Council of Nicea (325 AD)
all in order to create a religion whose
purpose was to trick people into giving
up their own divinity to a priest caste
and a false God that anyone in their
right mind would call a psychopath since
he needs to be worshipped and foments war
and damns innocent children to hell
just because of where they were born.

Who was JESUS? CORRECT

Unknown said...

Jesus was and is not God nor would he want to be called God or worshipped as God. God is a fasle deity created by the cabal to instil fear and control over us. There is only one true infinite creator and it resides in all of us as it is us.

Anonymous said...

Seeing as how you brought it up...
Jesus Christ told me he was coming back to 'straighten' out the 'mess' that has been made of our belief systems.
Further, He also states he will be bringing Others' of similar importance to announce the same things.
I say Bring it on!
Why?
Obviously you ain't got it together.
Where do you get off telling God or Jesus Christ what to do?
Who to go after?
And Why?
I have heard a lot of this sort of BS lately and none of it impresses me.
Neither do you.
Drake

Anonymous said...

The Demonic Spirits Operating From Under The Earth, Have Been Using "Bodies, Containers, Etc." To Deceive All Of Mankind And Has Infiltrated All The Churches, And Has Divided The Body Of Christ In Order To Deceive The Masses And Thus Enable Satan To Snare Their Soul And To Drag Them To Hell With Him. You Anon. 11:16AM Tell Me Why A Well Known Satanist And Evil Doer, Anton LaVey, Founder Of The Church Of Satan In San Francisco, On His Deathbed, Begged God To Let Him Live Long Enough To Repent, And To Be Saved??? So YOU Don't Believe In Jesus?? Well, To Your Own Detriment. Don't Mis-Lead God's People. There IS Only One True God, And His Name Is Jesus!!! Why Are The Demons So Scared Of Him??? A Word To God's People: Everything In The Bible Is Right.(Original King James Version, NOT New, Living Versions which have been corrupted) Everything Else Is Deception. If It Doesn't Line Up With The Word Of God, It Is NOT Right!!! There Are Lots Of Paid Disinfo Agents Out There Commenting On Blogs. BEWARE!!! Remember One Thing Jesus Said, He Said Wherever Two Or More Were Gathered Together In His Name That He Would Be There Also, And He Said Anything You Asked When You Agreed Together In His Name, That He Would Do It. (He said don't ask amiss) I Want To Ask Everyone To Agree With Me In The Holy Name Of Jesus, And In His Precious Shed Blood That You Cover All Of His Precious People With His Blood, (the devil can't cross the blood line of Jesus) And That In Jesus Holy Name, Bind Satan,And All The Evil Workers For The Devil, And All Evil Plots And Plans, And That Satan And His Wicked Followers, Workers And Their Plans Be Cast Into The Pits Of Hell And Sealed There By The Holyghost. And In Agreement, Let's All Agree Each Day Together As We Sons Of God Say This Prayer And All Agree Together In The Holy Name Of Jesus!

Anonymous said...

When you study the Bible, and see it's roots in Mesopotamian sources, and follow it's roots back to Sumerian sources, and read the history of what happened at the Council of Nicea 325ad, and see the history of what Charlemagne did to the bible, and how King James himself CORRUPTED what was said as well... to say everything in the bible is right is playing into the hands of the cabal and bloodlines that have had their hands in controlling people through such dogma for thousands of years. Jesus would never say "just have faith" and ignore everything that contradicts what your god-given intelligence tells you. He would say look at the man behind the curtain, not ignore him. Just like he said you don't need the Pharisees and Scribes, he would say today you don't need the priests.

Geez, when you even read the bible, Jesus says Peter is the head of his church. Read the Acts of the Apostles. All of a sudden the story starts following Paul instead, someone who appointed himself an apostle, and was never recognized by the ones Jesus taught. The word "christian" was used for Paul's followers, not Peter and John's. The christian church is based on Paul, an usurper.

Unknown said...

The devil is in the same boat as god, doesnt exist, was created by the cabal as a means of fear and control. There is only one true infinite creator and it resides in all of as as it is us....We are all one!

Watchful said...

Amen to that Brandon, I am entirely with that.

Anonymous said...

I don't care what any of you "new agers" think and say. I know that Jesus IS a miracle worker, and have witnessed miracles through prayer in Jesus' name done, and I would much rather err on the side of faith in Jesus and the Word Of God than what you confused people are trying to preach here.