Monday, June 3, 2013

EMERGENCY REQUEST FOR HELP:

EMERGENCY REQUEST FOR HELP:
Message: From: Connie Pujols, May 21, 2013
Email: conniepujols45@gmail.com Please use email to REPLY to me.
Residence address is: 37-101 W. Buddy Rogers Ave. Apt 3331/  [Senior HOUSING in]  Cathedral City,  CA 92234-- But to send MAIL please ONLY use my email, or my mailing address: PO Box 124872, SAN DIEGO, CA 92112-- 4872
Re: Impossible to get any housing--after this eviction, even though I always paid my rent--but they FALSELY claimed I violated conditions of my lease-- which I did NOT! PLEASE HELP> I AM OLD AND DISABLED!
PLEASE HELP> I AM OLD AND DISABLED! And about to be put out on the streets like dog. At age 68! I’ll be homeless, and without any of my possessions, including my clothing, family keepsakes; and some of my dead mother’s possessions, accumulated in our lifetimes. This is an EMERGENCY: EXTREMELY URGENT!!!

To: Civil Process Services Writ of Possession / Real Property “Eviction Writ “
Riverside County Sheriff-Coroner. All Rights Reserved. 4095 Lemon Street, Riverside, CA 92501 - 951.955.2400
Riverside County Disabled Access & Non-Discrimination Statement
A judgment for possession of real property may result from a tenant's non-payment of rent—NOT APPLICABLE IN MY CASE or [ FALSE ALLEGATION OF ] a breach of the rental or lease contract.
A writ of possession may issue at the conclusion of a civil action for unlawful detainer.
I have lived for over five years in Mercy Housing, a HUD senior HOUSING provider, and I believe a Judgment was entered against me, and a WRIT of Possession issued-- in a [wrongful judgment , obtained by perjured witness testimony] in an Unlawful Detainer Case in Riverside Superior Court in Indio, CA 92201.
REFERENCE:
Riverside County:
Mercy Housing v. CONNIE PUJOLS
UNLAWFUL DETAINER [ Eviction] from HUD Senior Housing provider Mercy Housing, Case # INC 1301632 Mercy Housing V. Connie Pujols

I HAVE A HARDSHIP CASE: I am an elderly, DISABLED LADY being wrongfully evicted from HUD senior Housing. Is there an application process for a hardship CASE THROUGH THE SHERIFF’S OFFICE? Or through some other way? Please REPLY TO MY EMAIL. Please HELP ME! I am an elderly, DISABLED LADY being wrongfully evicted from HUD Senior Housing even though I have NEVER been in violation of my lease in the past 5 years at HUD housing provider-- MERCY HOUSING.THIS IS A RETALIATORY EVICTION by Mercy Housing manager.
I am elderly, disabled, and about to be WRONGFULLY evicted from my HUD senior HOUSING in Cathedral City, California 92234. I AM disabled: I will become homeless; I will lose ALL of my furniture, my personal possessions, my clothing, and my family keepsakes, everything that is now inside my apartment:  Please help!
I am elderly, disabled, and about to be WRONGFULLY evicted from my HUD senior HOUSING in Cathedral City, California 92234. I AM disabled: I will become homeless; I will lose ALL of my furniture, my personal possessions, my clothing, and my family keepsakes, everything that is now inside my apartment—because I DO NOT have any money to pay for moving an d storage of my belongings accumulated in a lifetime of 68 years, and also belonging from my elderly mother who lived in Mercy Housing, and passed  away a few years ago. She left me her antique and valuable furniture which NOW will be lost, or stolen by the handyman/ janitor as he has done with the possessions of other seniors recently wrongfully evicted too.
Please help! Please read attached declaration. Please HELP ME! : I am an elderly, DISABLED LADY being wrongfully evicted from HUD senior Housing even though I have NEVER been in violation of my lease in the past 5 years at HUD housing provider-- MERCY HOUSING.THIS IS A RETALIATORY EVICTION by Mercy Housing manager. Please refer, or convey  all of my communications to whoever in HUD who could  help me---because of the misconduct, and wrongdoing of this HUD Senior Housing provider which is NOT only a violation of their federal contract with HUD, but also constitutes serious civil rights violations of federal and state laws as well. THANKS.
See my attached DECLARATION:
TO UNITED WAY AND ALL CHARITIES, AND RELIGIOUS GROUPS: Because this wrongful eviction, I will be HOMELESS AT AGE 68 IN RIVERSIDE County: I need a loan, or any other financial assistance for food, clothing and for a greyhound ticket to SAN DIEGO where my
Elderly brother lives in rental housing and where I used to live. I have NO place to live in Riverside after this eviction, even though I always paid my rent--but they FALSELY claimed I violated conditions of my lease-- which I did NOT! PLEASE HELP> I AM OLD AND DISABLED!

PLEASE HELP> I AM OLD AND DISABLED! And about to be put out on the streets like dog. At age 68! I’ll be homeless, and without any of my possessions, and some of my dead mother’s possessions, accumulated in our lifetime. This is an EMERGENCY: EXTREMELY URGENT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chec out these two sites, they can help:

http://gold-shield-alliance.com/

www.hisadvocates.org

Anonymous said...

Check your local Catholic Church, the help people in need. they can get you an apartment or transportation fare to your brother's and storage for your belognins and emergency shelter.
they help everyone that needs it. Smae situation here in Las vegas, a lady need it help and she was helped, she was not even Catholic but she got help.This goes to tell you there are some good people everywhere.