Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Glenn to speak Wednesday, June 19th in front of the U.S. Capitol


Glenn to speak Wednesday, June 19th in front of the U.S. Capitol
click on source for announcement from Glen Beck *source
http://www.youtube.com/embed/a2QKgsrLvaM?rel=0
Earlier Video
http://www.youtube.com/embed/XHnaZmX75qQ?rel=0
June 17, 2013
Glenn to speak Wednesday in front of the U.S. Capitol
This Wednesday, June 19, in Washington D.C. there will be an open forum that will feature “border security, anti-amnesty members of Congress.” The debate is slated for 9AM to 12PM and then again from 2PM to 5PM. In between, members of Congress will join with an already-planned Tea Party rally against the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative organizations. Glenn will be joining the event and speaking at noon.
“There are 70 Republicans now in congress that we sent there,” Glenn said. “They’re standing up this week and they’re about to be slaughtered.”
“I think there will be five people in Washington this week on Wednesday because it’s, you know, it’s a Wednesday. It’s in the middle of the week. Who does this? It’s costing me a fortune to be able to get the TV and everybody up there to be able to to be able to just cover it, let alone speak up there. I’m flying a few of my pastors and my priests and my rabbi friends up with me for an announcement with the BlackRobe Regiment. That’s not something I want to do. Last thing I want to do is get back on an airplane and travel up to Washington D.C. and stand there and be a part of that.”
“There are many things I don’t believe in anymore, and Washington is one of them. And I despise that city now. Because it has just become a symbol of corruption to me, a symbol of grotesque growth, where the rest of us are suffering in the rest of the country,” he said.
“But I will go and stand, and I ask you to do the same.”
Glenn has not asked people to attend an event like this in Washington, D.C. since Restoring Honor on August 28, 2010.
Later in the show, Glenn explained why he thought it was so important to be in D.C. for this event:
We’re not different. We’re not different than each other. We’re in different places. Our country is at stake. We’re not enemies of each other. We’re actually winning.
The president’s poll numbers with the youth down in a month 17%. Why? Don’t trust anyone over 30. They see through it. They see. Finally they see this guy is just as bad, if not worse than the last guy. Everything he has said to us is a lie. But time is running out because they’re also, the progressives on the Republicans and the democratic side, if we would spend less time arguing with each other on who’s better, the Republicans or the Democrats, and we would start talking about the real issues which is not conservative and liberal it is constitutionalist or progressive maybe we wouldn’t have had this problem. Maybe we wouldn’t have this problem because we’re not that far apart as people. But we have been used. By the global corporations, by the media, by those in power, by those elites, by those who think they know better, by those who look at the American people like cattle. I am not a cow. I am not a sheep. I am not on your farm. You are not my rancher. You are not, definitely not my shepherd. I do not answer to your voice. I only answer to one voice.
The American people have been betrayed and have betrayed ourselves, through our apathy and through our willingness to give other people the responsibility. I’m sorry, but the responsibility, I’ve been told a million times you can’t run faster than a man has strength. Well, God, give me strength. And when I see somebody else step up to the plate, I will so gladly go away. When I see somebody else say “I’m going to do it” and they have the opportunity to do it and the means to do it, I will so gladly give it to them. You can have my F’in’ company. You can have it. I don’t care! Show up! I don’t see anybody.
I thought of this last week. Somebody said… about Martin Luther King. And they said, what about Martin Luther King’s lifestyle? Because Martin Luther King, he was dicey with women and everything else. Yeah, he was. That shows you how desperate God gets sometimes. That shows you how weak we are sometimes. Because I know all the good guys. All the good guys were probably saying, “I don’t want all that trouble. I don’t want to give all this up. I don’t want to no, cause too much, it will cause too much of a hassle, it will cause this, it will cause that.” And so he gets down to the list and finally he’s got to go to somebody who’s a philanderer, finally he’s got to go a guy who’s an alcoholic, finally he’s got to go to somebody who doesn’t know their ass from their elbow, but they’ll stand up! Boy, you want to talk about making weak things strong, here we are, gang. Don’t tell me about how we’ve got to be positive.
I understand we have to be positive, with you we also have to be realists. “Hey, let’s be positive. Let’s make sure that everybody knows we’re all going to make it.” No. We’re on the Titanic. Not all of us are going to make it. And unless you have some urgency, we’re all going to die. We’re all gonna die. How’s that one? Play some music. Play some music once everybody’s in the boats. Play some music. If you can play some music and help people get into the boats in a rational way, great. Play some music. But if you’re playing some music just to make everybody, like, “relax, everything is good,” it’s not good. The boat’s sinking.
We’re all in this together. We’re all in this together. We really are. And we will make it as long as we have each other. As long as we don’t tear each other apart.
click on source for announcement from Glen Beck
*source
http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2013/06/glenn-to-speak-wednesday-june-19th-in.html?m=1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can anyone tell me what happen to glens whistle blower who could bring down the entire power structure? Really, did that just go away? If so, then please do not pay this guy any more time. He's proven too unreliable and even, unstable.