Saturday, June 15, 2013

Goodbye Tyson Foods

Just THINK, Tyson can have poison in chicken by THEM!! 

Personally, I don't hate Muslims.  I know God loves the world.  However, I am boycotting Tyson products because I feel that this move is unnecessary since these people moved here to America where we have American holidays and traditions in place already.  We should not have to eliminate our traditional holidays to accommodate people from other cultures.  Imagine what a problem that could become should people come here from Hindu, Buddhist, and any number of cultures and make such demands as the Muslims are making.  Remember, this American culture was originally based on Judeo and Christian traditions.   Read the Snopes and Fox articles.  Let's all pray that we can befriend and win Muslims to our precious Lord and Savior, Who died for them as well as for those of us who are saved.  Remember John 3:16

In Christ,
Carol Baumann
 


 
Goodbye Tyson Foods!

American company eliminates Labor Day!

Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day in favor of Muslim Holiday! I think that you will find this very interesting.
How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. How do you take over America? One American at a time.
Tyson chicken anyone?? None for me thanks! We all need to heed this message!

TYSON FOODS ELIMINATES LABOR DAY IN FAVOR OF MUSLIM HOLIDAY

Tyson Foods in Shelbyville, Tennessee has eliminated Labor Day as a paid holiday in favor of the last day of Ramadan because they have 700 Muslim employees. The fact that they have almost that many non-Muslim employees is beside the point apparently! I will no longer purchase any Tyson products. It's just one more little chunk of America that's been bitten off. If you wish to join me, then let your e-mail friends know this. If we don't stand up for something we will fall for anything. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

This was verified:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/outrage.asp

I did not believe even Snopes, so I checked it out myself:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2c2933%2c397645%2c00.html







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another stupid giving up of rights! I do not purchase Tyson foods..I eat Organic, but this is ridiculous! Go back to wherever you came from if you don't like it here! Sick of this..if I am in other countries than I abide by their rules!
I will pass this on..not good!!

Anonymous said...

"Remember, this American culture was originally based on Judeo and Christian traditions."

Excuse me, but there was nothing, nada, nilch in terms of "Judeo" traditions in the origin of this country. That is tantamount to blasphemy to say such things. This was a CHRISTIAN nation - Jews didn't arrive until the late 1800's. There were more Asians in he country than Jews at the time.

Anonymous said...

I AGREE, turn away, turn off, TYSON FOODS!

They are disgusting anyways!

How dare they try to change our Country. Glad to hear people are in the know!

Will share this!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not religious because I can see the Puppet Masters behind it (THE CABAL) I eat local organic because I know how poisonous food is, I believe in God as a Higher Power that created the miracle that we all are. The "American Indians" that inhabit what was this Country hundreths of years ago were not religious but spiritual, in their eyes a plant, a bird, an animal, all had the same important value and were all pieces that were important and precious to Mother Earth. After the blood bath that was necessary to have in order to create what we now know as the great US of A, Land of the Free and Home of the brave. LOL!! Man brought religion to this Country because Religion is one of the most, if not "the most" powerful tool to control the people. The Saint Inquisition comes to mind, as do The Holocaust, and the Jihads, Religion and those defending it come from a place that says "I adore MY GOD,and I BELIEVE IN MY THRUTH and if you don't love MY GOD, or if you don't BELIEVE MY THRUTH you are DIFFERENT THAT ME and I HATE YOU! and if I don't hate you I DISTRUST YOU, YOU ARE WRONG!! (The Devil is loving this because Religious people are full of hate, distrust, and more blood has been sheed in the name of Religion than for any other reason) We can say the Devil works in misterious ways!!! Love one another, do good things for yourself and those that cross your path, YOUR GOD will be HONORED if you do that.

Anonymous said...

I work for Tyson Foods. Contrary to recently circulated reports, Tyson does NOT offer its workers a paid Muslim holiday at any location. In addition, Labor Day continues to be a paid holiday for all Team Members at the company’s U.S. plants. Please click the link below to read accurate information about this subject. http://www.tysonfoods.com/Media-Room/Labor-Day-at-Tyson-Foods.aspx