Friday, June 7, 2013

Jewell Robbins followup required for filing

John Please post this for everyone Please
Hello Everyone
  Okay. I don’t have the time to worry about benign correct on how I am writing this so take it as it is. Here is the law according to Kentucky. Do we have to file? That will be up to YOU. As of right now I would get all my info pertaining to Jewel Robbins together so if you decide to send it in you’ll have it together.
Sunday June 9th 2013 10:00 pm EST. I will have a call. First and foremost *6 remember that number. There is going to be a lot of people on this call and I need you to mute out so all of us can get this information so *6 when you get on the call, Thanks in advance.
Here’s the number: 712-432-6060 pin: 6959064#
This call will be recorded here’s the number: 712-432-6099 pin 6959064#
Get this out to everyone you know and get them to the call. Thanks Tugboat harry


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that this scam is posted on this site. Doing a very simple search brings up most of the info on this scam so to all you fools out there ' go get a job'.