Sunday, June 23, 2013

LIFE LEADING TO ETERNITY

YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET

Melbourn, Florida
http://www.roarnworship.com

LIFE LEADING TO ETERNITY
June 21, 2013
What is life but the threshold to eternity.  It is also the rehearsal that leads into true reality.  It is the battle for the victory that has already been won.  It is the season that leads into the dimension of Truth that lasts forever.

What I am saying to you is that the battle is won or lost in your mind about why you are living and what you are living for.  You remain on earth for a season of time and then you live for eternity.  How you live your life now determines whether you live or die spiritually.  Life is important but it is not the final goal so do not feel that it is the ultimate dimension.

To live or die in Christ determines whether you live forever.  So do not hold on to the earthly temple that is but dust but prepare for the heavenly realm that will take over.  Yes, prepare for the realm where you will live with Me experiencing My presence face to face, hand in hand, no more sorrow, no more pain.

Eternal bliss is your gain if you would trust Me now with your life.  No matter what you may face today live for tomorrow.  It doesn't matter what leads you to the other side.  Just do not lose focus of My face for I will lead you on.  Do  not be afraid of the arrows that fly by day or of the evil that stalks by night, the pestilence or the plagues for I am with you.

I have conquered them all for I reign over death and have victory over it all.  I am the King over all kings, the Lord of all lords, and I reign Captain of the hosts of heaven.  If I am for you, who can be against you?  Who can separate you from My love for you will be with Me forever.

It doesn't matter whether you live or die this day for I will make sure that the number of  your days will be complete.  I see the value of your days here on earth, and I will make sure that your purpose will be accomplished before I take you home.

So I tell you this day to rest in Me.  Fear not for I am with you.  I will strengthen you.  Yes, I will help you.  I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.

No comments: