Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Message to Jim Stone (http://jimstone.is) from Judgedredd

“Trying to get this to you any which way I can. Posting on your website is no longer possible as I have tried every day for over 3 weeks. I hope you get this from here.”

34th try (via nesaranews.blogspot.com 24th May)!! From judgedredd: This is the article I have been trying to send you about what I discovered in England when I was there for 5 weeks – from 1st March to 5th April. Since you never got my prior emails about my adventures in the UK while traveling in my ‘private conveyance’ I will re-write that piece too. I have been trying to get it to you every day for the last 25 + days (and even before – once every few days since I got back).

England has the most surveillance cameras per capita anywhere in the world (over 6 million). There are over 420,000 in London alone. They also have Automatic Number Plate Recognition cameras. Before going to the UK to see family, I purchased a car by looking through autotrader.co.uk and found a wonderful LPG/petrol powered 1997 German car (make and model redacted for obvious reasons!) for GBP250 (GBP350 with storage fees added until I arrived)!!

Checking with the insurance companies to see how much it would cost ‘to get insured’ I found out that the buggers were charging an average of GBP600 for 1 month!!!! Soooooo, I said to myself, ‘F*** that, I will do the paperwork to do away with all that crap.’ So I did, studying up on how to do a ‘Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right.’ I created a gem of a document following some chap’s video on YouTube and added my own stuff to it and formatted it and signed it in a unique way and then sent it off to the 6 top people in England – giving my address of where I was staying.

To cut a long story short I traveled over 700 miles around England, including a few jaunts into London, going past thousands of cameras, many police cars – even having two policemen turn up at the place I was staying (where the car was parked) because of a problem with a neighbor, and …… nothing. The car had no car tax (at least I think it didn’t), while I had no ‘driving license’ (mine was Canadian) and no ‘insurance’. The road worthiness certificate (called an MOT in the UK) expired 4 days before I was to leave and I traveled around in the car until the 4th April. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t travel in a car that was not road worthy. I spent money on various items to make sure it was fine for the road. But the point I am trying to make is that I traveled around without any problems at all from ANYONE.

One would have thought that I would be pulled over by the mere fact that the cameras would pick up the fact that someone was ‘driving’ a vehicle that no one was insured for (it is all hooked up into the dept that deals with registrations – a dept called the DVLA [ Driver And Vehicle Licensing Agency]). One can go to any insurance or number plate website and type in a registration and the make and model of the vehicle comes up. But I had no problems whatsoever.

So, a number of possible reasons comes up: a) the vast amount of data captured by the cameras is just too much for anyone to monitor effectively b) The paperwork I submitted by recorded delivery did its job (one copy went to the local police force!!) c) Automatic Number Plate Recognition was not working or not installed on the majority of cameras d) ‘They’ couldn’t be bothered with little old me traveling around without any of the crap that most lemmings in England have. Having as many surveillance cameras as the UK does, does not mean that one is living in a ‘surveillance state’. It is the appearance of so many cameras that make it seem like one is. One twist to this tale…. The car was ‘exported’ out of the (corporate) UK by filling in and sending off box 11 on the title document (called a V5C). That makes it ‘invisible’ to the system (as talked about on a forum by some chap who did this exact thing then tried to find out about his ‘exported’ car by calling the DVLA up. They stated that they couldn’t tell him about the status of the car because it was no longer in their system). My ‘private conveyance’ is now parked near a friends house until I go back, whenever that will be. By the way, when a vehicle is not used (due to mechanical issues, going away for months, or some other reason) and parked up on one’s PRIVATE driveway one is still required to notify the DVLA by filling out a SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification)! England now has very, very few cars that are older than a few years because of these rules and most of the cars on the road are German (well, at least in London – German made cars out number others by at least 2-1)! And most people in the UK, like lemmings, follow these rules. I am not one of those lemmings! It also means you can pick up amazing cars (BMWs, Audis, Mercedes) for under GB1,000!!

Now onto some more disturbing stuff…. On the 2nd April my sister had a get-together with friends who were ‘of like mind’ – those who knew about the alternative viewpoints and could read your site without being much surprised by anything in it. There were 11 people gathered – two were students studying architecture and had just turned 20, one was an 11 year old, the rest ranged from mid 40’s to late 50s. One of these elders was the father of the 11 year old. Out of these 11, 5 vehemently believed that the Earth was flat!!! I was floored and greatly distressed/upset! One of these was trained as an engineer. His wife also believed this crap. Another was an inventor and had made a ton of money inventing and selling a unique security device. Another was a landscape designer/structural engineer as well as his 11 year old son. I found it very difficult to understand how such highly educated people could understand such nonsense and then I realized that the people behind this ‘flat earth’ thinking were themselves even smarter than these people (very, very high IQ) and were employed by the American government to put forth highly scientific and highly convincing arguments as to why the Earth was flat. I say it this way because I found it very difficult to counter their thinking/statements effectively. Even the 11 year old was highly articulate in putting forth his viewpoint in such a way that it was difficult to counter it.

So this ‘flat Earth’ thinking has not been concocted by crazy people but by highly intelligent individuals working together whose aim is to destroy the ability of people to think correctly. It also has a ‘divide and conquer’ flavor behind it – getting friends and family to fight amongst themselves (the engineer and his wife had one of the 20 year old architectural students as their son who did not agree with them at all). The whole ‘flat Earth’ phenomenon is aimed at highly intelligent people, not average people, as the highly intelligent will pull along the less intelligent by their ‘logical and highly articulate explanations’ (or completely shut them up!).

One other incident occurred….

On the way back to Canada I sat next to a young (late 20’s) Canadian who was a teacher who was flying home to visit her parents. She works up in Luton, which is north of London, and teaches kids between the ages of 16 – 18. Near the end of the flight she dropped a bombshell - at least it was a bombshell to me. Her classes are, on average, between 30 – 40 pupils. She said that out of those kids, 4 (four) are ‘transitioning’ to the opposite gender. That’s 10% or just over. And this crap started about, what, 2 years ago? Make of that what you will, but between the ‘flat Earth’ madness and this gender bender shit, something is being revealed that does not bode well for Humanity. And it worries me. Very much. Readers comments, thoughts, etc, are more than welcome, as are yours.

PS. I have never in all my time communicating with you had so much difficulty in getting something to you. What is it about what I have written that is so important and needs to be censored??? At least 'they' are making it very obvious that this is important. What dumbasses!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao - or the earth REALLY is FLAT!

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE WORLD WIDE IS STILL LIVING IN THEIR OWN PERSONAL ILLUSIONS -- WHICH WERE MIND CONTROLLED AND HANDED OUT OVER MANY DECADES....I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE I AM WONDERING THROUGH LIFE WATCHING ALL THESE PEOPLE HEADING FOR THE CLIFF !! AND I CAN'T SEEM TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.. WARNING THEM DOES NOT PENETRATE !!
THAT ALSO SEEMS TO BE MY EXPLANATION ABOUT THIS WRITERS EXPERIENCES AS WELL...HE IS AMONG LOST MIND CONTROLLED PEOPLE....OF ALL AGES... MANY WILL "NEVER" WAKE UP...
AND THAT'S A DARN SHAME.... THEY WILL BE "THE LOST" !!
--- EVEN THOSE WHO ARE MAKING IT "OBVIOUS" ARE LOST !!
MANY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT "IS REALLY IMPORTANT" !!

watchman said...

Take NASA, which perpetuates extreme deceit for it's monetary budget and is also full of members of the Masonic Order/Illuminati/Vatican cabal, out of the equation of the shape of Earth, then try to find any support without them or anything they have influenced. Then take the Geneva Bible (1599 or 2006) literally, unless the text itself states otherwise. Then go find a stretch of land or road of at least 5-miles distance with line-of-sight visible. If Eratosthenes "measurement" of the circumference is correct at just under 25,000 miles, the curvature (according to math done by others I trust to be factual) is supposed to be 8inches per mile. Since it's a curve and not a slant, that curvature increases from the 1st mile of 8 to 32 in the second and 72 in the third, if you don't move. Where I'm at there are plenty of high look-out places that I shouldn't see across town (5+ miles) and do. Please take cognitive dissonance out when doing this. Can you trust your own senses, or not?

marylee said...

It will never work, and most people go thru a phase where they get lost in things and go for it...the vibrations of the energy of the people as a whole are always in the air,,so much is coming out into the open, that you have to believe what is, when you take a look in your pants..or the billions of pictures of the beautiful round earth, what has been lost is intelligence isn't some harvard person, it is the person who can be in that room and know that this too shall pass,, and just bless them..or what it is u do to give them thier time to realize and grow, because we are in a major time line that is clearing and settling the dust, and no one is going to stand back against the whole world and look at the earth and themselves and deny...ANY MORE!!