Sunday, November 19, 2017

Urgent! Nina Sidorova: Attempt to assassinate me on November 18, 2017, at 6:06 PM by the leaders of the Organized Pedophile Satanic Crime Syndicate

Submitted to the DOJ, to the 50 FBI Headquarters, to Sheriffs' Office and to District Attorney Office of Santa Clara County:



Dear Friends!

Yesterday, on November 18, 2017, at 6:06 PM in the evening, the Organized Pedophile Satanic Crime Syndicate committed its attempt to assassinate me with Direct Energy Stealth Assassination Weapon that initiates a heart attack.

I was shot by the Direct Energy Stealth Assassination Weapon in the front of the Russian Orthodox Christian Cathedral at 6210 Geary Bld, San Francisco, CA when I went out after a special pray was finished.

The assassins were waiting for me. I believe that they were in the car across the street, or they shot me from a window of the building across the street.

You can watch on a video below how the organized crime syndicate and its assassins are murdering people by Direct Energy Stealth Assassination Weapons. 

                                       Watch a video below at 18:32, at 16:58, at 4:10, etc.
                              The Government's Covert Domestic Stealth Assassination Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEzvPdBSfn4

I had my purse with documents and a small purse in my hands. I tried to put my purses in the trunk of my car, as I do usually. I did not reach a car trunk; otherwise, I could fall down after being shot under the wheels of the passing cars on a busy San Francisco’s Street.

The assassins shot me when I opened the door of the car. The wild as a fire pain was in my heart, and I had a strong dizziness. I began to fall down… I kept a car door, and just could put the body in the car, but my legs were left outside the car...

When I fell, I only had time to tell loudly, “Archangel Michael”, addressing him... I just left the church where I prayed.

I lost consciousness, and I do not know how long I was unconscious. When I regained consciousness, the pain was in the whole body, and the fire was in my heart. Once again, I appeal to Archangel Michael...

A few minutes later, I began to see the light, my eyes began to see ... In the mirror, I saw a black car stopping behind my car, but I could not move...

I do not know how long I was in the car, and my legs were out of the car ... The inner voice said that I should return home ... I had strong dizziness, and the wild pain in my heart did not pass.

When I was able to move a little bit, I took the cellphone and left messages for two people, saying that the assassins shot me with the Direct Energy Stealth Assassination Weapon. I told where I was shot, and I listed the names of those who ordered this murder...  I  know that the FBI and NSA keep all phone calls in their system.

When I was able to see better, I turned on my car and drove home. It took 50 minutes…  Three times, I had almost black outs.  I was able to comeback home.  The strong pain is still in my head and my heart.

I could not call 911 because the Organized Pedophile Satanic Crime Syndicate hijacked California completely, and the medical hospitals under the supervision of the war-criminals who led this pedophile satanic crime syndicate. For example. I know what is going on in the Santa Clara Valley Medical Center.

On May 9, 2017, the same Organized Pedophile Satanic Crime Syndicate sent assassins who murdered my friend, a famous Russian historian and writer, Dr. Tatyana Tabolina, a daughter of Famous Russian Academician Vyacheslav Tabolin.

Dr. Tatyana Tabolina came to San Francisco to finish her eighteenth book. They murdered Dr. Tatyana Tabolina at the same place near the Russian Christian Cathedral on Geary Blvd. where these assassins shot me, and the assassins murdered this famous Russian writer with the same Direct Energy Stealth Assassination Weapon, which initiates heart attacks.

I still have strong pain, and I do not know what would happened with me.  Below, I list the names of the members of the Organized Pedophile Satanic Crime Syndicate, who ordered this assassination of me.  I believe that they sent assassins.  



I truly believe that Archangel Michael and the Saints to whom I appealed saved my life... 

With my Blessings,

Ms. Nina Sidorova,
President of the Northern California Tenant Association



The names of the criminals-members of the Organized Crime Syndicate, who repeatedly attack me. I believe that they are those, who order an assassination of me on November 18, 2017.

I repeat their names: 1) Head of the Housing Cartel of Northern California Matt Franklin;  2)Former Secretary of War, CIA Director and the Director of the Hunan Rights’ Government Department Leon Panetta; 3) Mr. Mike Sena, President of  a private criminal corporation, NATIONAL FUSION CENTER ASSOCIATION INC. (SCC ID 07179369), which US citizens call Gestapo in the USA; 4) Mayor of San Jose Sam Liccardo, 5) Former Presiding Judge Rise Pichon of the Santa Clara County Court;  6)   Extremely Corrupted Satanist Judge Carol Overton of Jewish Nationality of the Santa Clara County Court; 7) Judge Helen Williams of the Hall of Justice; 8)President of the Congregation Kol Emeth Synagogue Jeff Rosen aka District Attorney Rosen of Santa Clara County of California; 9) Chief of San Jose Police Ed Garcia, who has infiltrated and hijacked San Jose Police Department and Fusion Centers of the Santa Clara County with help of his friend Sam Liccardo; 10) Chief Garcia's crime partner--Phan Ngo, whom Ed Garcia and Sam Liccardo helped to be promoted to the position of the Chief of Sunnyvale Police Department; 11) High Level Fraud Attorney Todd Rothbard of  Jewish nationality, and some other members of the organized crime syndicate such as Police Officer Klien,  who are under supervision of Chief Garcia.




1 BEDROOM APT. RENTS $4,500 MONTH WHAT'S NEXT/?.
The Tent Cities of San Francisco
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/the-tent-cities-of-san-francisco.html

-- WHAT'S NEXT/?.


Ms. Nina Sidorova, President of the Northern California Tenant Association, "The Organised Pedophile

Satanic Crime Syndicate hijacked completely subsidized and other kinds of Housings  in California!"


 Friends, Americans! You can see below the photos of the "Heroes", members, of the Organised Pedophile Satanic Crime Syndicate, which hijacked the housing of the Northern California


Honorable Provost Marshals and Honorable Officials, please ignore possible grammar mistakes below. The organized crime syndicate and Israeli Mossad brought two criminals--Jewish terrorists to the Unit 89 at 900 Henderson Avenue, Sunnyvale CA, who commit cyber-attacks on my laptop, vandalize my emails and letters, and who steal and remove my documents.


The Franklin's Cover-up of California
Headquarter of the Franklin’s Housing Cartel of California locates at 303 Vintage
Park Drive, Suite 250. Foster City, CA 94404
     

Matt Franklin, Head of the Housing Cartel of Northern California,
who created for foreign bankers Criminal Franklin's Subsidized Housing System
The Headquarter of Franklin’s Housing Cartel locates at 303 Vintage Park Drive, Suite 250. Foster City, CA 94404

In 2015, one of the Franklin’s employees, Shorebreeze Manager Marty Ray, identified Matt Franklin, San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo and Leon Panetta as Satanists and Pedophiles.  Two former FBI agents supported her statements. 
Read more detailed information below.


  
    

ARREST LEON PANETTA!


ARREST Leon Panetta


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GkfsSzQgoI


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_enZfaR2I  WATCH AT 1:35 Panetta wants to destryed Russia


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X8q6C7NUTY  WATCH AT 0:29

 


                                                         

Crypto-Jesuit Leon Panetta of Jewish and Italian nationality is one of the Clinton's Friends. Leon Panetta is a graduate from Jesuit Santa Clara University.  According to the testimony of Ms. Marty Ray (read below) and two former FBI agents, Leon Panetta, Panetta's long term friend, Head of Housing Cartel of Northern California Matt Franklin, and Crypto--Jesuit  Sam Liccardo, Mayor of San Jose, are pedophiles and satanists.

Leon Panetta is closely connected with a Head of Housing Cartel of Northern California Matthew Franklin, and both of them were declaring repeatedly that they were working closely with the Clintons. They sent messages to the FBI and others Intelligence officers, warning them that they would be murdered as other Clinton’s “body bags” if they would try to stop these two war criminals, monsters.  Please, check in my document The Housing Cartel of California, which banks own all of the Mountain View and most of the N. Californian low income apartment complexes.  War Criminal Panetta receives each month money from these banks.  This is why War Criminal Panetta, and Head of Khazarian Jewish Housing Cartel Matt Franklin request mafia to put civilians, such as I am, on DAPRA's military experimentations.

Leon Panetta is one of the major war criminals, who put innocent law-abiding Californians on a killing list- DAPRA's experimentation list, after which the private corporation, Fusion Centers with their recruits--terrorists and Military Fascist Corporation Lockheed Martin  murder these innocent US citizens by Direct Energy and microwave weapons.  Fascist Corporation Lockheed Martin belongs to the Vanguard, which is owned by the foreign bankers of the Khazarian Jewish Mafia. 

FBI Agents! City of Monterrey...   L. Panetta and M. Franklin! Check City of Monterrey...

I state to all Intelligence agents that War Criminal Leon Panetta; Mayor of San Jose Sam Liccardo; former Presiding Judge Rise Pichon; Judge Carol Overton of Santa Clara County Court; Judge Helen Williams of the Hall of Justice; President of the Congregation Kol Emeth Synagogue Rosen aka District Attorney Jeff Rosen, Chief of San Jose Police Ed. Garcia, who infiltrated and hijacked San Jose Police Department and Fusion Centers of this area with help of his friend Sam Liccardo, and Chief Garcia's crime partner--Phan Ngo, whom Ed Garcia and Sam Licardo helped to be promoted to the position of the Chief of Sunnyvale Police Department, and some other members of the organised crime syndicate whose names you can find below are tied with  Pedophile Satanic Network, and they participate in genocide of US civilians...  
Below are the names of the four judges of the Santa Clara County Court, who already committed and continue to commit now serious crimes and brigandage against residents of the Santa Clara County of California.  All four of them are graduated from Jesuit Santa Clara University, and they were quickly and successfully promoted.

The Jesuits chose them for a reason.


New Report to U.N. Special Rapporteur Blasts Secret U.S. Torture Network
http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Torture/SRTorture/Pages/SRTortureIndex.aspx
https://www.activistpost.com/2016/12/new-report-u-n-special-rapporteur-blasts-secret-u-s-torture-network.html
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2016/12/nazi-usa-secret-imprisonment-and.html 
https://61chrissterry.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/new-report-to-u-n-special-rapporteur-blasts-secret-u-s-torture-network/

In December 2016: “A groundbreaking report just released to the U.N. Special Rapporteur on Torture by the activist organization ITHACA reveals the existence of a massive, secret imprisonment and torture system that targets tens of thousands of Americans each year.

Some have estimated it yields annual profits upwards of $40-billion annually to the perpetrators." 

Once again: Annual Profits Upwards of $40-billion annually to the perpetrators!

This report explains that the

The Secret U.S. Torture Network  is protected by a fearsome network of judges, attorneys and other court officers, court-appointed guardians, law enforcement, APS social workers, psychologists and medical personnel.”


Below and Above are the names and photos of the Judges and other members of the Secret Pedophile Satanic Crime Syndicate of the Northern California:

1. Judge Carol Overton of Santa Clara County Court received a J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law—Jesuit University
2. Former Presiding Judge Rise Pichon of Santa Clara County Court received a bachelor's degree from Jesuit Santa Clara Clara University in 1973 and a J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law—Jesuit University.

3. Helen E. Williams is a Judge for the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in California  received her J.D.from Santa Clara University School of Law—Jesuit University.
4. Derrick Woodhouse is a Judge of Superior Court of Santa Clara County who received his J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law—Jesuit University
5. High Level Fraud- Jew-Attorney Todd Rothbard received his J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law—Jesuit University.  Dangerous Jewish Satanist and Criminal Todd Rothbard is guilty in money grubbing, stealing properties, illegally evicting and destroying lives of many residents of the Northern California. I was one, who four times exposed this Jewish Fraud and Satanist in ht courts, after which his fraudulent lawsuits were dismissed.    
I helped tenants of Shorebreeze subsidized apartment complex. The Funders are below, and one of the funders is Bank of America - construction loan owned by the Jesuits.


Shorebreeze Apartment Complex owned by MP Shoreline Associates:
http://property.midpen-housing.org/propertydetail?id=a06A000000Fl5bKIAR
Funders:Transamerica Occidental Life Insurance - tax credit investor • Tax-exempt bonds • Comerica - credit enhancement •City of Mountain View CDBG/HOME • Bank of America - construction loan



San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo,
a crypto-Jesuit, and a Vatican's protege of Mexican/Jewish nationality, who connected to the violent anti-American Hate Group-the National Council of La Raza, members of which preach severe racism, including violence, against anyone who is non-Hispanic.  The National Council of La Raza - Spanish for “The Race” — is a hate group with over 300 affiliate organizations!
http://decodingsatan.blogspot.com/2016/06/sam-liccardo-mayor-of-san-jose-jesuit.html

In Part I, I already showed to you what kinds of abuses of non-Hispanic citizens crypto-Jesuit  Liccardo and his long term partner, Ed Garcia, whom Liccardo nominated as Chief of San Jose Police initiated and monitored in San Jose. This is one example of these abuses:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/?utm_term=.019acc6e137b
Decoding Satan


                                                      Sam Liccardo Mayor of San Jose... Jesuit
                                                                             http://decodingsatan.blogspot.com/2016/06/sam-liccardo-mayor-of-san-jose-jesuit.html



in 2015, San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo spoke at the Vatican Symposium about affordable housing as ‘a solution to Silicon Valley's chasmic gap between rich and poor.”  He explained how San Jose government is helping homeless and low-income

people. Mr. Liccardo actively participates in the Franklin Affordable Criminal Housing System. 

At the Vatican Symposium, Mayor Liccardo stated to Pope Francis,

“…Of course, thousands of homeless remain, and we have much work to do. But if the College of Cardinals can be blessed with the providential boldness to elect a Jesuit Pope, surely we can find the inspiration to end homelessness in our lifetimes.” 
                                                      http://www.sanjoseinside.com/2015/07/22/mayor-liccardo-speaks-on-wealth-gap-at-vatican-symposium/ 
Really?


Honorable Officials,

Dear Friends,

San Jose Mayor Liccardo, a graduate of the Jesuit Georgetown University, is lying, as usually, lying!  Even the President of   the Police Union, Sergeant Jim Unland, offered San Liccardo to stop lying.


I state to you, Honorable Officials, and I will send my letter to the Vatican, to Pope Francis, stating that the 'election of a Jesuit Pope' never would “end homelessness in our lifetimes” or homelessness in San Jose or Santa Clara County of California,  particularly.  Before, I start my explanation and description of  the supporting facts, I want to mention next:

San Jose Mayor Liccardo was an average student of the Jesuit Georgetown University.

Please, listen to me, an "A" student of the Jesuit Santa Clara University!

Yes, an "A" student of the Jesuit University, whose education the Jesuits stopped one semester before my graduation by stealing my student loans and by creating for me obstacles for registering for the classes.  According to the letters that the Jesuits of this university sent to me after each semester, I was one of the ten percent (10%) best students of their Jesuit University. I can show these letters to you if necessary. I had straight “As” for all of my classes.

However, the Jesuits decided that my talent and my abilities, which professors consider as unique,  would be in the future a potential ‘Threat’ for the Jesuit New World Order. The Jesuits paid me complements about my educational achievements, and at the same time, they forced tied with them corrupted officials such as Sam Liccardo to attack me and to put me on a killing list, after which mean and dishonest two faced Jesuits stopped my education.  If you want supporting evidence, please read my article on a website of the Russian Orthodox Christian Church, and review my transcripts and the letters, which attached to the article and which the Jesuits sent me. Young students and some professors of this university paid a lot of complements to me, stating the that the Jesuits are respect me a lot... These professors and young students did not know that two faced Jesuits prepared a satanic ritual sacrifice of me, exactly as they did to many other professors and students, whom the Jesuit and their satanic pedophile network considered as being a potential threat for NWO aka JWO. I believe that at this time the Jesuits did not expect a worthy response to them from me, a simple woman, one of their best students...
                            http://rpczmoskva.org.ru/svoi/nina-sidorova-important-israel-real-terrorist-power-in-todays-world.html 


Franklin’s Criminal Affordable Housing System

Therefore, Ms. Nina Sidorova, an "A" student of the Jesuit University, states to Pope Francis and to you, Honorable Officials.

 1

The end of homelessness in San Jose and in Santa Clara County of California could be achieved very quickly, in seven or eight months (I can submit financial calculations), if the Vatican's Jesuits and a Jesuit Pope will STOP money-grubbing US Budget and subsidized housing funds through the banks owned by the Jesuits. One of these banks is the Bank of America!


                                                                                                  2
The Vatican Jesuits also should stop supporting a Criminal Housing Cartel of California, in which they participate actively, and a part of which they owned.  

                                                                                           3
The Vatican Jesuits should stop allowing the criminal Housing Cartel of the Northern California led by Matt Franklin to place on monthly pay lists of the Housing Cartel corrupted:
a) Officials, including City Mayors and consuls and HUD Leaders
b) Corrupted police leaders such as a gangster, Chief of San Jose Police Ed Garcia and his crime partner—Chief of Sunnyvale Police Phan Ngo
c) Leaders of the Fusions Centers, which Americans call Gestapo in the USA and some corrupted Intel Agents.
d) Doctors of mental hospitals and facilities who help mafia to accuse honest, brave and healthy Americans, including whistle-blowers, as being mentally ill.

Please, check my next email. I will support my statements, and I will show to you the accounts from which the Housing Cartel pays monthly to the corrupted officials and gangsters, who have infiltrated police of Santa  Clara County of Mexifornia.

Can you imagine?

The Franklin Housing Cartel owned by foreign bankers uses Franklin's Subsidized Housing System, which allows money-grub US Budget, steals money from We The People and distribute a part of the stolen funds to rogue police leaders, Intel agents, corrupted city and country mayors and councils and doctors of mental hospitals, after which these paid by a cartel officials, police chiefs and doctors attack, money grub, torture and murder innocent US citizens, whom satanic, pedophile bankers, leaders of the Housing Cartel and the Jesuits placed on a killing list.  

I will send to you a separate report, which is more detailed, and which describes better the Franklin’s Criminal Affordable Housing System.  The FBI and the International Criminal Tribunals have my 2015 reports, Housing of Northern California (Part 1 and part II), in which I described Franklin’s Criminal Affordable Housing System. In these reports, I also showed financial accounts, from which corrupted city mayors, such as Sam Liccardo, corrupted city and county consuls, and corrupted leaders of police are paid monthly by the Franklin’s Housing Cartel.

You can alternatively ask the FBI to show my reports.

The FBI knows about this without my reports, but they do not want to become Clinton’s Body Bags.  Since 2008 to 2016, Head of Housing Cartel Franklin blackmailed FBI Agents and other honest law-enforcement agents by repeatedly stating during each of his speeches and interviews that he was working ‘under Clinton’.   This was his exact statement… 
http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=31900
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-2016-committee/the-clinton-body-bags/1196980550364173/
http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_N02-vh8M
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/535399/posts
http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4/overthrow-of-the-republic-by-sherman-skolnick-1-12/ 
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/535399/posts


This is how my conflict with the Franklin's Housing Cartel started: In 2009, the low-income elderly tenants of Mountain View, California, contacted me and sincerely requested my assistance because they did not have cold and hot water during FOUR DAYS in their three stories building of Shorebreeze Apartment Complex.

They pledged my attention and requested my help because not only absence of cold and hot water but other unspeakable incidents have arisen, such as rodents, rats entering the apartments through damaged screens, homeless people using the building as a refuge, vagrants gaining access to the building’s laundry room and leaving empty wine bottles, theft of tenants’ outgoing mail and personal belongings, human feces left in the hallways and on the escalator for days, overflowing garbage dumpsters, unlocked storage areas, potentially harmful chemical stored on the premises, etc. 

As I stated above, I contacted the FBI, all level of the officials, HUD, Senator Diane Feinstein and Senator Barbara Boxer. However, nobody helped.

I used every possible method to solve occurred problems peacefully with a Housing Cartel and its Head Matt Franklin. I sent FORTY FIVE (45) certified mail letters to the Head of Housing Cartel Franklin, describing abuses of elderly people, violations of their Fair Housing Rights, and I requested to fix everything and to solve occurred problems peacefully.

However, Head of Housing Cartel Franklin sent to me his top managers, who blackmailed me and threatened me, stating that Matt Franklin worked ‘under the Clintons’.

I contacted Head of Cartel Franklin and his top managers, and I verbally and in writing told them,  "I am not the FBI Agent, and I do not care under whom Head of Cartel Franklin worked and under whom his is working now…”  I requested Mr. Franklin to fix immediately (IMMEDIATELY!) water supply and to repair everything that must be repaired in this apartment complex.  I requested him to stop immediately (IMMEDIATELY!) abuses of elderly tenants.

However,  Mr. Franklin sent a gang of the mercenaries of Private Corporation Fusion Centers (NAFC) led in Northern California by Mr. Franklin's friend, Mike Sena,  Mossad Agents, corrupted tied with mafia police officers, and  the members of anti-American Violent Hate Latino Gang La Raza to attack me and torture me.

I took my 'legal actions' against Head of Housing Cartel Franklin and his gang, too...  It took for me about one year, but I forced the Satanic Criminal Syndicate of Bankers and its Housing Cartel to fix all tenants’ apartments, to normalize water supply, to put new roof, new asphalt, to build a new place for gathering garbage, etc.   

However, what is the most important; I forced Head of Cartel Franklin and working with him criminals, abusers of elderly tenants, to stop all abuses of senior tenants and forced them to treat senior tenants with respect and integrity!


Senior tenants of Shorebreeze Apartment Complex considered this being a miracle when a criminal housing cartel not only fixed everything but hired specialists to work with low-income senior tenants, scheduled yoga-moga and other health classes for them, scheduled tenants’ trips on buses to museums and to art galleries.    

The managers of the Housing Cartel invited me to each of the senior health classes and other events in order to stop my complaints to you-My Dear Friends, to Honorable Officials, to human rights organizations and to the International Criminal Tribunals.

They also fixed everything in order to stop me from "'shaking their feeding troughs", from which they ‘feed’ corrupted officials and police officers.

                                      The Giant Pig Trough
                                                                                                             Money stolen from US budget



In January 2015, the Jesuits helped Mr. Sam Liccardo to become a Mayor of the City of San Jose, after which the San Jose became a crime scene, and the residents of San Jose faced the level of brigandage and lawlessness that they never had before…


San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo should tell the truth at the Vatican Symposium about Franklin's Affordable Housing System and his role in this criminal housing cartel. 

This is NOT a solution for homeless people. The Franklin's Affordable Housing System is a solution for Vatican, for Foreign Bankers, for Mayors such as Sam Liccardo, for Head of Cartel Franklin, for his Friends-- the Clintons and Bushes, for corrupted officials, leaders of police and for the members of the pedophile satanic network. 
                                                                                                4
The Franklin Housing System not only money grubs US Budget but creates ‘New American Slaves’ from low income tenants. Check my 2015 report.

                                                                                                5
The Franklin Housing System system uses tenants ‘children and women of subsidized apartments of California to create pornography of naked children and women by placing hidden cameras in bathrooms and inserting cameras in fire alarms, which mercenaries of the Fusion Centers, Mossad and Garcia's recruits--members of the violent anti-American Hate Group--the National Council of La Raza installed in subsidized apartments and other apartments of unaware tenants of the Northern Mexifornia.

Alternatively, you can always interview a former Police Officer of the City Mountain Kevin Nguyen who is now in jail for children's pornography. He can describe to you who and how install hidden video cameras in low-income tenants’ apartments to videotape naked children and women in bathrooms.  Former Police Officer Nguyen was screaming when he was arrested, stating that Jewish/Mexican mafia made him a scapegoat, while the leaders of Mountain View police and Fusion Center are the most dangerous pedophiles. I believe him!

                                  This is the photo of former Police Officer Nguyen that was taken after his arrest


You look below at one of the video-cameras, which Garcia's recruits inserted in my daughter house to take photos of little children when they are undressed.  I can send the photos of other hidden video-cameras, which pedophile-satanist Garcia and his Mexican criminals-recruits inserted in my daughter's house.  

Why Mayor of San Jose Liccardo, a graduate of the Jesuit University, did not tell at the Vatican Symposium about this ‘particular solution’, which Franklin’s Housing System offered to the pedophiles? 

In 2015, during my meeting with a Shorebreeze Manager, I warned Shorebreze Manager Marty Ray that she would be jailed for her participation with criminals in murders of four innocent senior tenants of this apartment complex.

Shorebreeze Manager Ray told me that she would laugh even being in jail, remembering how they were suffering while dying, which was videotaped. I was shocked.

Ms. Marty Ray is a stench creature… She looks like one hundred (100) years-old; however, she has her ID, which shows that she is only forty (40) years-old.  

I looked at her eyes, ordering her strictly to tell me immediately, who installed hidden video cameras in fire-alarm devices, and who were watching deaths of the senior tenants, whom mafia and Mountain View Fusion Centers murdered by Direct Energy and microvawe weapons.

When I needed the truth from Manager Ray, I always looked at her eyes and ordered her strictly to tell me the truth immediately.  Ms. Ray always became almost hysteric when I look at her eyes, stating that she would answer me, but she asked me not to look at her eyes.  I do not know why my sight scared her, but I agreed, after which I questioned her.

Ms. Ray answered me, describing horrific evidence of Satanism and war crimes, committed against tenants of the Northern California. I have a witness (a Cartel employee) who attested a first part of my conversation with Manager Marty Ray. I submitted my report to the FBI in 2015. Check my reports.

I requested Ms. Ray to pose me.  I told her that I needed to take a few photos of her. Ms. Ray asked why, and I told her that I would make her famous. This stench creature agreed, but she asked me to wait until she would take her new purse because she wanted her in the photos, which would make her famous, to be with her new purse. I agreed. 

                                          Below are the photos of Ms. Marty Ray, who according to her ID is forty years-old. 

40 years-old Shorebreeze Manager Marty Ray, who identified Head of Housing Cartel Matt Franklin
and San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo as being Satanists and Pedophiles



One more Evidence of How the Pedophiles of the Santa Clara County Take Photos of Naked People in Bathrooms.



Please read how the pedophile network and police-pedophiles take photos of naked adults and children at bathrooms, after which watching these photos during their pedophiles’ meetings and distribute to the pedophiles. 


This evidence shows what Gangster Police Chief Garcia with his crime partner Police Cheif Ngo and with his Mexican/Jewish boss-Mayor Liccardo commit on regular basis in the City of San Jose.


In January 2017, Corrupted Police Chiefs, Garcia and Ngo, forced Management of the Ranchero Mobil Home Park where I resided to evict me...  I rented a room at 4850 Hamilton Avenue, Apartment 11, San Jose, CA 95130. 


I a few days after I moved to a new place, two new Garcia’s Latino recruits of anti-American violent gang La Raza, Ms. Sharon Demay and Manager Lucy Sanchez, explained me that in a few days one more tenant would move to a little room of this dirty two-bedroom apartment.  Ms. Demay, who is a main tenant of this apartment, told that she would sleep in the corner in a living room.


Ms. Demay explained me that this man is Very, Very Rich, and I must be very friendly with him, after which my live would be changed for better. I laughed... I asked Ms. Demay why she did not want to have a rich boyfriend of her age but offered him to me…


In two days, the new ‘RICH’ tenant (a pedophile) moved to next room. I stopped immediately all his attempts for ‘friendship’ and his desire to communicate with me.  The pedophile was sending data to the Vanguard’s satellite, which attacks and tortures Targeted Individuals, and this pedophiles attacked me with Direct Energy weapons from his room.


I offer you to look at unique photos below because Chief Garcia and a criminal pedophile network removed all of these photos from my laptop and from my memory sticks several times. The last time, this was one day ago.


They even kidnapped me on July 12, 2017 and tortured me in jail for one day in order to take my purse, my laptops and to remove all of the photos and important documents, which exposed them.


Today, I was able to recover these photos again… Please look at the ‘rich’ pedophile, whom Satanists brought to the Apartment 11, 4850 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose after I moved to this apartment. 


Look at his ‘dog’s bed’.  This ‘Very, Very Rich man’ slept on the floor like a dog on two dirty blankets.


The Satanists inserted a hidden camera in a bathroom of this apartment in order to take photos of me. Of course, I noticed a hidden camera, and I turned off the light in a bathroom, taking shower in a dark room. The pedophile immediately came to the door of the bathroom and started knocking… I told to a pedophile that I would call police…


In the evening, Ms. Sharon Demay told me that she would evict me if I would take shower in a dark room. I asked her how she knows that I turned light off. She did not respond. The pedophile was angry. I continued taking shower after I turned lights off.


In two days, I received a three days’ eviction notice, after which I was evicted.  In my eviction, notice two foolish Garcia’s Latino La Raza's recruits, Ms. Demay and Manager Sanchez of the of the Westgate Living Apartment Complex, wrote that I was evicted because I turned lights off while being in bathroom.  If necessary, I can show this eviction notice to you. My deposit was stolen, as well.

In other words, I did not allow pedophiles of the Santa Clara County of Mexifornia to take my photos in a bathroom, after which I was evicted. Can you imagine how many people-tenants do not know what is going on, and how many photos of their naked children and them pedophiles took and submitted these photos to the satanic pedophile network? 



This is how a pedophile of Santa Clara County looks.
Once again, you can easily find his name:

He was a tenant at 4850 Hamilton Avenue, Apartment 11, San Jose, CA 95130 in January 2017,
and can submit a photo of his car. Look at the bed of a 'rich man'.

                                                   
                    Three computers and other devises to submit data to the Vanguard' Satellite 
                                                                                                                                6

Many members of a violent anti-American Hate Group--the National Council of La Raza, who are  so-called recruits, are working for a Housing Cartel. They attack, money grub, torture and murder innocent tenants of the Northern California.  These 'recruits' were hired by rogue police leaders such as a Gangster-Chief of San Jose  Police Garcia and his crime partner, Chief Ngo.

If you need supporting information, let me know. I can submit to you names of the Mexican sadists-Garcia's recruits with thier addresses and the list with names of their victims, including those innocent residents of this county, whom they already murdered.


“What has gone largely unreported,” the news site said, “is that Police Chief Eddie Garcia is affiliated with the far left group La Raza.”

In the photo below Chief of San Jose Police Garcia with his two future La Raza's recruits, whom he chose to recruit in the future to torture and to slowly murder the residents of the Santa Clara County and children of these residents. These recruits, many of whom are members of the Mexican Drug Gang Nortenos, are targeting especially violently the White population of the Santa Clara County.

 If Honorable Officials want to see Chief Garcia's present acting Mexican recruits--murderers, please visit the Unit 9A, Unit 88, Unit 10, Unit 89 and Unit 15 at 900 Henderson Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA. 

Why San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo did not tell at the Vatican Symposium how his long-term friend-Police Chief Garcia hires Mexican recruits, including members of the Mexican Drug Gang Nortenos, “TO SOLVE HOUSING PROBLEMS”  for the tenants of Santa Clara County?

Sam Liccardo should explain it honestly to Jesuit Pope Francis. 

A recent Twitter post from Garcia’s site shows him in a photograph, his arms around two young people, beneath the text: “At La Raza Roundtable meeting with two future recruits!!”  

Below in the picture Chief Garcia is with his crime collaborate-Chief of Sunnyvale Police Phan Ngo, an immigrant from Vietnam.
Chief Ngo sends Gangsters-Mexican “recruits” to torture, money grub, harass and slowly murder with radiation 71 years-old US Veteran John Bardes. For example, only for ten days in September and October 2017, Garcia's and Ngo's Mexican La Raza's recruits vandalized house and vandalized three times a car of US Veteran Bardes, after which this desperate 71 years-old US Veteran paid $ 1725 to fix his car and house.  This amount is more than his whole monthly pension.

US Veteran Bardes not only served our country during the war, but this Hero raised by himself two adapted little children after his wife died from cancer.  Now, two police Gangsters, Garcia and Ngo, are money grubbing him, torturing and slowly murdering him with DE weapons. They receive money for their crimes from the Housing Cartel, and I explained you above that owners of the Franklin's Housing Cartel----foreign bankers are stealing these money from US budget, from We The People--tax payers.

There are Gangsters, Chief Phan Ngo and Chief Ed Garcia.



7

Head of Housing Cartel Franklin doubled and almost tripled prices for old and dirty subsidized apartments.  The HUD is silent because the leaders of HUD are on monthly pay lists of the Franklin’s Housing Cartel.  I already showed the financial accounts, from which HUD's leaders receive monthly stolen from US tax-payers money.   Witnessing that the Franklin Housing Cartel doubled and tripled prices for cartel's old and dirty subsidized apartments, the owners other apartment complexes did the same, after which the number of homeless people war skyrocketing in California.  

Dear Friends, this is how the prices for 1 BEDROOM Apartment in San Francisco and other cities of N. California became $4,500 PER MONTH! 
                                                                                  https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/the-tent-cities-of-san-francisco.html   


                                                            8
The part below will be finished in a few days...

Anything what is expensive, including jewelry, can be stolen from low-income tenants, and Police leaders such as Ed. Garcia and Phan Ngo, would stop any investigations. 

The corrupted police officers, mercenaries of the Fusion Centers, Mossad, trained by Mossad members of GADNA. or Garcia’s recruits-members of a violent anti-American Hate Group--the National Council of La Raza can steal anything they want from low-income tenants. For example, they stole all expensive Jewelry and some other belongs not only from me, but they stole twice all expensive things from my daughter’s family. Of course, San Jose Police did not investigate although reports were filed.

Please, check my 2012 report to the FBI about money drubbing and stealing expensive things from low-income tenants of Shorebreeze Apartments Mountain View, CA. I suggest you to check Valentina Kulinich’s Mountain View police case…

The police criminals and police recruits use hidden cameras to spy and watch where tenants hide their Jewry and money in their subsidized apartments, after which they police recruits open apartments by keys and steal tenants’ belongs.  Head of the Housing Cartel Franklin created an illegal document, in which Mr. Franklin and his managers, many of whom are members of the organised crime syndicate, require low-income tenants to report if they have extensive jewelry, pictures, collection of coins post stamps, etc., after which Garcia's recruits--members of Latino violent Gang  La Raza ties with Mexcain and latino Drug Cartels entered people's apartments and steal their expensive things.  The stolen jewelry with diamonds, the members of La Raza and Drug Gang Nortenos deliver to their police, fusion, and Mossad bosses.  Please, arrest and ask Maintenance Francisco and Maintenance Reyes of the Shorebreeze Apartment  Complex of the City of Mountain View, CA. I will submit their full names and the names of other La Raza's members who would immediately support my statement and tell you everything if you arrest them. Еhey are not only thieves but also are very cowardly people...
                                                              9

I will describe to you later how ‘poor foreign bankers’—owners of subsidized apartment complexes receive free money-grants to fix their dirty subsidized apartments. I am not kidding. FREE GRANTS for ‘poor bankers of the Federal Reserve' and other foreign bankers are a big part of the Franklin’s Affordable Housing System.  San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo refused to inform people at Vatican Symposium how the Franklin’s Housing System helps "poor bankers" of the Federal Reserve and other banks, including the banks that owned by the Vatican!
                                                             10 

Of course, one of the most important part of the Franklin’s Affordable Housing System is organized distribution of drugs-narcotics. I will describe it tomorrow to you.
                                                              11 

I also will describe how the Franklin’s Affordable Housing System punish “new American slaves” if they would protest against slavery, pedophiles, who video-taped their naked children, or would confront corrupted police leaders such as Chief Garcia or , Chief Ngo, requesting to conduct investigation and to bring to justice thieves of their belongs…

I will describe many other parts of the Franklin’s Affordable Housing System, which San Jose Mayor Liccardo refused to address at the Vatican Symposium…  Crypto-Jesuit and Racist Sam Licardo, do you need my help to complete your report to Vatican? How about examples-lawsuits of Santa Clara County Court?

Dear Friends, I will send to you a separate report, which is more detailed, about Franklin’s Affordable Housing System.  The FBI and the International Criminal Tribunals have my 2015 reports, Housing Cartel of Northern California (Part 1 and part II), in which I described Franklin’s Criminal Affordable Housing System. I also showed financial accounts, from which corrupted city mayors, such as Sam Liccardo, corrupted city and county consuls, and corrupted leaders of police are paid monthly by the Franklin’s Housing Cartel.

San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo lies about the solutions for low- income tenants for affordable housing that he sees in the Franklin's’ Affordable Housing System. I wrote above that I can help him to create a proper honest report and his address to Vatican and We The People of the USA!  I can describe many other parts of the Franklin’s Affordable Housing System, which San Jose Mayor Liccardo refused to address at the Vatican Symposium…


Sam Liccardo's policies have driven over 400 honest police officers to leave the

police force



SJPOA Releases TV/Web Commercial In Mayor's Race
"A San Jose Crime Quiz"

Today, the San Jose Police Officers Association is releasing "A San Jose Crime Quiz" in response to the evasive and inaccurate information coming from the Sam Liccardo for Mayor Campaign. This is a quiz we know voters will not flunk.

"There were three mayoral debates this week and not once did Sam Liccardo take responsibility for his dismal voting record on public safety, and this commercial accurately tells the voters the facts," said Jim Unland, President of the SJPOA.

• Sam Liccardo voted against reinstating the Burglary Investigation Unit,[1]

• Sam Liccardo has overseen 911 emergency response times soar to over 20-minutes for priority 2 calls such as gang assaults, in-progress burglaries and domestic violence,[2]

• Sam Liccardo's policies have driven over 400 police officers to leave the police force.[3]





I submit a report that is not finished yet because I do not know what would happen with me even in one or two hours. Police Gangster Garcia and his boss, Crypto-Jesuit Liccardo, sent criminals-murderers to attack me!

On November 18, 2017 at 6:06 PM, in the front of  the Russian Orthodox Christian Cathedral at Geary Bld and 26th Avenue, the attempt to assassinate me took place.  I was shot by a DE weapon, which initiates heart attacks.

 Watch a video below at 18:32, at 16:58, at 4:10, etc.
I showed to you above what kind of the government required to murder US citizens...  They are the war criminals, pedophiles and thieves, such as those whose photos I posted above and whose names I listed above. The Lockheed Martin that belongs to the military industrial complex gave these criminals this kind of DE Stealth Assassination weapons.

The Government's Covert Domestic Stealth Assassination Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEzvPdBSfn4

I truly believe that the Saints and Archangel Michael helped me to survive...  While falling down being shot, I appealed to them...

Respectfully submitted a report, which is not finished yet
Nina Sidorova


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one herb which will instantly stop a heart attack or stroke. A natural one anyways. You might want to keep it on hand.
Cayenne (hot pepper). 35,000 to 400,000 HU heat units. As hot as you can find.
This is well known and you can verify it online.

Freewill said...

Wonder what a Carolina Reaper would do. 2.1 million scouvles

Anonymous said...

Try it on a large dog first. It might be a bit much for a mere human. On the other hand; directed energy weapons are not child's play. Anything short of death is an alternative.